Donate Via Paypal Or Bitcoin 1KDMja8Jwf2E42zp7KoK6ypmT5c36yNx7E

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The 2nd SSBS coin is available
12-01-2012, 09:52 AM
The 2nd SSBS coin is available
I really like this one! It's available in proof and uncircluated.

http://dont-tread-on.me/?p=25294
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes AgSoul's post
12-01-2012, 03:29 PM
RE: The 2nd SSBS coin is available
My question is, what will the mintage be? I think I heard him say something about "doubling the output" for this series. I think if the mintage of this coin is close to the last one, this coin will be a huuuggeee success. I'll definitely be buying, the coin is so nice I bet he had a graphic designer make it up for him.

2013 Silver Predictions & Valuable Silver Investing Information @ http://DailySilverUpdate.com
[+] 1 user Likes Silver2012.com's post
12-01-2012, 03:41 PM
(12-01-2012 03:29 PM)Silver2012.com Wrote:  My question is, what will the mintage be? I think I heard him say something about "doubling the output" for this series. I think if the mintage of this coin is close to the last one, this coin will be a huuuggeee success. I'll definitely be buying, the coin is so nice I bet he had a graphic designer make it up for him.

IDK...Maybe we will get an update on the weekend sales sometime next week. I bought today and my est. delivery was 12/11. The premium for the proof is $15 so I am not sure what the demand will be fore this, but it comes in a gift box which would probably cost $2 - $5 retail. The premium for the unc is $3.
12-01-2012, 07:32 PM
(12-01-2012 03:41 PM)AgSoul Wrote:  
(12-01-2012 03:29 PM)Silver2012.com Wrote:  My question is, what will the mintage be? I think I heard him say something about "doubling the output" for this series. I think if the mintage of this coin is close to the last one, this coin will be a huuuggeee success. I'll definitely be buying, the coin is so nice I bet he had a graphic designer make it up for him.

IDK...Maybe we will get an update on the weekend sales sometime next week. I bought today and my est. delivery was 12/11. The premium for the proof is $15 so I am not sure what the demand will be fore this, but it comes in a gift box which would probably cost $2 - $5 retail. The premium for the unc is $3.

I don't think he will give an update on mintage until at LEAST 60,000, he's going to push this one as far as it'll go since it's so nice. Do you know the mintage of the proof coin? It says current mintage 2012 but I'm not sure what that means.

2013 Silver Predictions & Valuable Silver Investing Information @ http://DailySilverUpdate.com
[+] 1 user Likes Silver2012.com's post
12-01-2012, 08:12 PM
(12-01-2012 07:32 PM)Silver2012.com Wrote:  

I don't think he will give an update on mintage until at LEAST 60,000, he's going to push this one as far as it'll go since it's so nice. Do you know the mintage of the proof coin? It says current mintage 2012 but I'm not sure what that means.

It's being sold for the entire month of December, unless they have some reason to cut it off early like the last coin. The mintage is not preset as far as I know. If there is a 60k cap, I have not heard about it. I would guess sales will be skewed toward the beginning of the month due to Christmas buying.

A 3rd round is also planned for released before the end of the year with a 2012 date, and then it will continue to be minted with a 2013 date next year...I have not seen an image of this round yet.

This seems pretty ambitious, so I guess we will see if they can get all that done.
12-01-2012, 09:57 PM
(12-01-2012 08:12 PM)AgSoul Wrote:  

It's being sold for the entire month of December, unless they have some reason to cut it off early like the last coin. The mintage is not preset as far as I know. If there is a 60k cap, I have not heard about it. I would guess sales will be skewed toward the beginning of the month due to Christmas buying.

A 3rd round is also planned for released before the end of the year with a 2012 date, and then it will continue to be minted with a 2013 date next year...I have not seen an image of this round yet.

This seems pretty ambitious, so I guess we will see if they can get all that done.

If there's money to be made, they'll find a way Tongue

[+] 2 users Like Silver2012.com's post
12-01-2012, 11:00 PM
(12-01-2012 09:57 PM)Silver2012.com Wrote:  
(12-01-2012 08:12 PM)AgSoul Wrote:  

If there's money to be made, they'll find a way Tongue

It's honest capitalism.. I like it :-)
12-02-2012, 12:27 AM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2012 12:28 AM by Silver2012.com.)
Just to let you know, I'm very interested in the proof coins. I can see them selling for around $100 after the series is over. I'll be buying in the next week or so and in about a month I'll come back on this thread to report whether it was a good investment or not. These coins are ridiculously nice so I'm confident they will do pretty well. The reason I'm waiting is because I'm hoping for a correction down to $30. Crossing my fingers!! But Shhh, don't tell anyone haha

[+] 2 users Like Silver2012.com's post
12-02-2012, 09:04 PM
I ordered seven of the uncirculated new coins.
[+] 2 users Like silversaver's post
12-02-2012, 10:47 PM
just put my order in,,,,a full roll ,plus 10 proof's,,this coin is another winner,,niceAngelBig GrinCool,,,proof's will go way up on feebay!Tongue,,not selling nothing,,just stacking numi'sHeart
12-02-2012, 11:07 PM
been wondering,,,,isn't it the SBSS Medallion? lol,,not the SSBS?TongueBig GrinAngel
12-03-2012, 09:03 AM
(12-02-2012 11:07 PM)SYGY Wrote:  been wondering,,,,isn't it the SBSS Medallion? lol,,not the SSBS?TongueBig GrinAngel

Hi, yes it is SBSS.
My question is are they going to sell more or less of the Trivium medallion. I mean with all the problems and mistakes they had with the D&D medallion. I think alot of people were pissed when they got their D&D's how badly they looked. I know I was and a lot of other people. I will probably only buy one of the proof Triviums. See if it really is proof...
[+] 1 user Likes josilgo's post
12-03-2012, 06:29 PM
I don't know why some looked bad. I ordered a few very early and then some about a week before they stopped selling and both sets were of good quality. I did not expect to like them, I ordered them to be supportive of the work Chris is doing....but I wound up liking them. Maybe they had some bad lots??

Glad someone was awake on the SSBS mistake...LOL!
12-03-2012, 07:28 PM
Here is the Trivium coin update:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro44GBR7V...ture=g-all
12-03-2012, 10:23 PM
I still don't have the first coin and will not order until I see it. I think there will be less demand on this issue, but that is just a guess. I also don't think the proof coins will be a big seller.

Those who are unwilling to invest in the future haven't earned one. ~H.W. Lewis
12-04-2012, 12:05 AM
Hype Show.
12-04-2012, 04:20 PM
no thank you, i'll stick with my silver eagle. Tongue
12-04-2012, 08:28 PM
That's cool. I love silver eagles...I just posted for anyone who was interested.
12-07-2012, 10:32 AM
I really like the new coin. I got 4 of the first one and thought they were great, plus I like Chris and his message, so I want to support him. I figure I'll follow their releases and collect a set for myself, a second set to eventually sell, and some extra rounds to auction off in the mean time. If the ebay premiums on the first round are anything to go by, there seems to be good potential there - my plan would be take profits and turn around and buy eagles or low premium rounds of some sort.
12-09-2012, 01:02 PM
I was watching Chris' video the other day and swore I heard that he was launching 23 new coins designs in the year. Personally, that is way too many if I heard him correctly.

12-09-2012, 09:14 PM
(12-09-2012 01:02 PM)Viper_99 Wrote:  I was watching Chris' video the other day and swore I heard that he was launching 23 new coins designs in the year. Personally, that is way too many if I heard him correctly.

He says has 30 designs..not sure how fast he can release them. He has already decided not to do a 2012 release of the 3rd coin. The sold 18k of the 2nd coin in the 1st week. Mostly of the BU medallion.
12-09-2012, 10:19 PM
(12-09-2012 09:14 PM)AgSoul Wrote:  
(12-09-2012 01:02 PM)Viper_99 Wrote:  I was watching Chris' video the other day and swore I heard that he was launching 23 new coins designs in the year. Personally, that is way too many if I heard him correctly.

He says has 30 designs..not sure how fast he can release them. He has already decided not to do a 2012 release of the 3rd coin. The sold 18k of the 2nd coin in the 1st week. Mostly of the BU medallion.

Is that not just a little over kill? I thought 23 was crazy - 30 that is just under 3 coins a month. Even if someone were inclined to collect all them that is a lot of orders. I just see the wise plan in this move.

12-09-2012, 10:24 PM
IDK...not my project...just reporting what is being said. I guess if people want to get them they will, if not they won't.
12-09-2012, 10:41 PM
I got two of the D&D coins and love them. This time I bought one of the proof and two BUs. I love Chris's work and have used pretty much all of his resources for free. This way I can donate to a worthy cause and get more silver while I'm at it. I plan on buying a couple of each one but they could outpace my budget, if so good for them, it would be stupid to expect them to pace the release of their coins to fit a college students income. Whether they over produce or not I don't really care. The coins look great, the money goes to a good private enterprise, and they are sold just barely above bullion prices. If they only ever have bullion value that's cool with me.

Liar, lawyer mirror show me what's the difference?
[+] 2 users Like Ag affair 45's post
12-10-2012, 01:23 PM
(12-03-2012 10:23 PM)Viper_99 Wrote:  I still don't have the first coin and will not order until I see it. I think there will be less demand on this issue, but that is just a guess. I also don't think the proof coins will be a big seller.

Hey Viper 99,
Did you get your D&D's yet? If so how do they look...