Donate Via Paypal Or Bitcoin 1KDMja8Jwf2E42zp7KoK6ypmT5c36yNx7E
Poll: Was Hurricane "Sandy" Manmade and is being used to save Obama's presidency?
The Hurricane is Not man made?
The Hurricane Is man made?
The Hurrican is not man made nor used to save Obamas presidency?
The Hurrican is man made and is being used to save Obamas presidency?
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hurricane Sandy 'FRANKENSTORM' Man-made using HAARP/Chemtrails & predicted in 1997
10-29-2012, 08:18 PM
Video Hurricane Sandy 'FRANKENSTORM' Man-made using HAARP/Chemtrails & predicted in 1997
Hurricane Sandy 'FRANKENSTORM' Man-made using HAARP/Chemtrails & predicted in 1997

First Read this and check out the name, location and date: http://www.weca.org/SET/report/node6.html

Then Watch this:

And this:
Hurricane Sandy: The Manufactured Crisis to Save Obama

And then the Poll. Do you believe the hurricane "Sandy" (frankenstorm) was man made?
Quote this message in a reply
10-29-2012, 09:24 PM
RE: Hurricane Sandy 'FRANKENSTORM' Man-made using HAARP/Chemtrails & predicted in 1997
How is it going on the eastern seaboard for the states that have been hit by this super storm?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-29-2012, 09:39 PM
RE: Hurricane Sandy 'FRANKENSTORM' Man-made using HAARP/Chemtrails & predicted in 1997
I only know by the news i hear but i understand there is wide spread flooding and power outages.
Quote this message in a reply
10-30-2012, 11:31 PM
Not sure how many followed the tracking of the storm as well as the MB levels, comparing them to the 1997 simulation chart, but something strange happened near the end of it's course.

Within minutes of it hitting 940mb's (or shortly thereof), the trajectory and speedy quickly changed. Immediately turning abruptly west as well as doubling its traveling speed (from 14mph to 24-28mph).

This change made landfall quicker and lower than the original targeted landfall point. In the simulation they used a Minimum MB level of 935mb, making me believe that that was lowest possible level to be maintained to achieve their desired outcome(or even controlability). Every test or implimentation has its own Go-NoGo ranges. For simulation it was 935mb. My guess is that for live testing was raised to 940mb to allow for unforseeable results or consequences etc.

I think there would have been more damage and the actual power outages etc. that they were predicting, had the storm stayed on its targeted path. Someone/something interviened. Whether the perpertators themselves or someone discovered the plan.

Murpy's Law ~ All actions have an equal and opposite reaction. i.e. like some attracting an object suddenly gets thrown in reverse and repels it, its speed would increase and trajectory would alter.

Fruit For Thought!!!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply