Donate Via Paypal Or Bitcoin 1KDMja8Jwf2E42zp7KoK6ypmT5c36yNx7E

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Goldwiser
06-04-2013, 05:24 PM
Goldwiser
So, I didn't want to self-promote or anything on this forum outside of the buy/sell/trade thread. But I've got a question for you guys so I'm gonna have to do it just once in hopes that yall can help me understand...

Why aren't yall buying from my listing? My prices on 95% of what I list are much better than every retail outfit you could think of. I've got 162 100% positive feedback on bullionstacker.com. I've got 372 100% positive feedback on ebay. Heck, I've even got 6 100% positive feedback here. I've got pictures of my storefront, a company phone number, a very expensive website(granted you aren't dealing with me when you buy through the website but it lends legitimacy). I'm one of the longest standing members here, practically since day 1, and have been one of the most active.

What's the hold up? Is there something I can do to put yall's minds at ease? Don't yall want cheaper silver and gold?

I ask because if yall don't start buying, I'm gonna have to stop listing stuff as there's no point if no one buys.

http://www.brotherjohnf.com/forum/Thread...-inventory

Assumptions are the most dangerous things in the universe.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2013, 05:26 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2013 05:27 PM by kshymkiw.)
RE: Goldwiser
I prefer mint coins. But I also don't buy every day/week/month

I stack, not flip. I generally will make much smaller large buys, than several smaller buys

I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Thomas Jefferson

To achieve Liberty and Peace two powerful Human emotions must be overcome. Number one is Envy. Number two is Intolerance. - Ron Paul

Hell is not a place you go if you're not a Christian, It's the failure of your life's greatest ambition

It's a bad decision to blindly follow ANY religion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-04-2013, 07:55 PM
I totally would, but live in canada
06-04-2013, 10:29 PM
Thanks for the heads up. I never have paid any attention to the buy/sell/trade thread. Do you have any rolls of mercury dimes with full rims ? I don't care for the slick coins.
06-05-2013, 11:23 AM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2013 11:23 AM by Mojofabulous.)
I get bags of mixed junk in once a week. About 200-400 face. The dimes and halves always sell really fast. I pull out any uglies that catch my eye(slicks, holes, badly discolored). The rest get thrown in $10 face ziploc bags that I do by weight. Every bag weighs at least 148grams, if it weighed less than that, I add a dime. So sometimes you're actually getting $10.10-$10.20 face.

I don't work like a typical coin shop with lots of display cases, etc. My inventory is coming from about 200 different locations every week, unsorted. It gets dumped in my store and it's my job to sort it as efficiently as possible and sell it. So while I can't usually offer a roll of full rim average circulation mercury dimes(which apmex is selling for 23.6x face). I can offer you a mixed bag of non-cull/non slick rosies and mercs for 18.5x face at current spot. For a roll of dimes that's the difference between paying $118 from apmex and $92.50 from me. And my shipping is cheaper.

Seems like a no brainer to me, but it depends on one's priorities :-)

06-05-2013, 12:31 PM
(06-04-2013 07:55 PM)onagoth Wrote:  I totally would, but live in canada

Ditto

Stay calm, be brave, wait for the signs - Jasper Friendly Bear
06-05-2013, 01:40 PM
I despise customs forms and the fact that I have to declare the value of the package on them as well as what's inside. My account with our third party insurer isn't setup to insure international packages. Let me think about the canadian shipping...

06-05-2013, 03:57 PM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2013 03:57 PM by victor kruger.)
Think about UK too if it wasnt for the 20% duty here id be a regular customer Mojo Wink

Voluntarily bashes gold or silver BS when seen or heard .... for free
06-05-2013, 07:23 PM
you can sell though ebay they are taking over the international shipping. you ship to a hub in usa and ebay does the rest.Smile

06-06-2013, 02:20 AM
I would go for a roll of Walkers or Franklins, but like you said they sell fast.
06-07-2013, 10:10 AM
I.ve bought from mojo before and I can vouch for his product and integrity.I am basically buying rolls from online dealers hand over fist at these bargain prices.So there is little cash left for other purchases.I am hoping that mojo will try a little longer to sell on this site.There is a piece or two that I would be interested in.
06-07-2013, 12:30 PM
I just updated my silver prices and inventory. I got in $390 face of walker halves yesterday. I have $160 face remaining.

06-14-2013, 06:55 PM
Finally sold $30 face of quarters from my listings here. It's a start!

06-14-2013, 11:47 PM
I buy from you, in fact have done so several times. Heck, I even sent you a relative....oh...not off here though.

I will give you a plug though. The man handles his business, tells you what you're going to get, what it will cost and is more than fair. I have made about 4 or 5 separate smaller purchases and been pleased with each of them, even got a couple semi-key barbers in my last pickup. Net result is you can trust this gentleman to take care of you if you buy from him. You'll get solid and honest communication, very fair pricing and he'll go out of his way to take care of you. I don't think you can ask much more.

One other thing that I'll add, he's done about 100 deals in the last 45 days or so on bullionstacker.com, so he's working his butt off between that, ebay and walk in traffic plus the other day to day stuff he's responsible for. That tells me he is doing something right, so maybe give him a try and see if he can do you right. What do you have to lose, other than the chance at a good relationship with a good dude?
06-15-2013, 08:37 AM
(06-14-2013 06:55 PM)Mojofabulous Wrote:  Finally sold $30 face of quarters from my listings here. It's a start!

Mojo, it looks like you provide an excellent fair service. I would like to promote what you are doing in a video, hopefully it will add to increased sales volume, but I want to get your permission first.
[+] 1 user Likes silverfish VT's post
06-15-2013, 10:00 AM
Permission granted as long as it pertains to sales and not ideas I support :-)

06-15-2013, 10:01 AM
(06-14-2013 11:47 PM)PeacePeople Wrote:  I buy from you, in fact have done so several times. Heck, I even sent you a relative....oh...not off here though.

I will give you a plug though. The man handles his business, tells you what you're going to get, what it will cost and is more than fair. I have made about 4 or 5 separate smaller purchases and been pleased with each of them, even got a couple semi-key barbers in my last pickup. Net result is you can trust this gentleman to take care of you if you buy from him. You'll get solid and honest communication, very fair pricing and he'll go out of his way to take care of you. I don't think you can ask much more.

One other thing that I'll add, he's done about 100 deals in the last 45 days or so on bullionstacker.com, so he's working his butt off between that, ebay and walk in traffic plus the other day to day stuff he's responsible for. That tells me he is doing something right, so maybe give him a try and see if he can do you right. What do you have to lose, other than the chance at a good relationship with a good dude?

Thanks buddy. I appreciate that :-)

06-15-2013, 10:06 AM
(06-15-2013 10:00 AM)Mojofabulous Wrote:  Permission granted as long as it pertains to sales and not ideas I support :-)

In all fairness, all I know about you, is that you provide outstanding prices, and the forum members respect you. I will put a video up sometime in the next couple of days, giving my subs a heads up that they can get 90% coins for a really good price, something that has been in short supply of late. If the added attention becomes a burden, please let me know, and I will take the video down.
[+] 1 user Likes silverfish VT's post
06-15-2013, 10:24 AM (This post was last modified: 06-15-2013 10:25 AM by Helping Hands.)
(06-15-2013 10:06 AM)silverfish VT Wrote:  
(06-15-2013 10:00 AM)Mojofabulous Wrote:  Permission granted as long as it pertains to sales and not ideas I support :-)

In all fairness, all I know about you, is that you provide outstanding prices, and the forum members respect you. I will put a video up sometime in the next couple of days, giving my subs a heads up that they can get 90% coins for a really good price, something that has been in short supply of late. If the added attention becomes a burden, please let me know, and I will take the video down.

youtube-silver-celeb Silverfish is here !
Your vids are great esp the recent full stack video.

Which way do you want to go? Up or down.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQUeK7nYxBQ
06-15-2013, 10:45 AM
(06-15-2013 10:24 AM)Helping Hands Wrote:  
(06-15-2013 10:06 AM)silverfish VT Wrote:  

youtube-silver-celeb Silverfish is here !
Your vids are great esp the recent full stack video.

That is just way too kind, thank you very much Blush
06-16-2013, 06:31 PM
Thanks for the plug silverfish. I've gotten a few inquiries already :-)

06-17-2013, 01:55 AM
Silverfish is the reason I'm here. I love the vids and I'm starting to love the prices at Goldwiser.
06-17-2013, 07:07 PM
I am confident that Mojo will give you the best possible price and service available. Tongue
06-18-2013, 09:50 AM
(06-15-2013 08:37 AM)silverfish VT Wrote:  
(06-14-2013 06:55 PM)Mojofabulous Wrote:  Finally sold $30 face of quarters from my listings here. It's a start!

Mojo, it looks like you provide an excellent fair service. I would like to promote what you are doing in a video, hopefully it will add to increased sales volume, but I want to get your permission first.

Welcome Silverfish!!! Its great to see you here!!
06-18-2013, 04:33 PM
I <3 Siverfish VT!!