Donate Via Paypal Or Bitcoin 1KDMja8Jwf2E42zp7KoK6ypmT5c36yNx7E

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
GoldMart Review?
01-27-2013, 02:48 PM
GoldMart Review?
There prices are really really good, so I am wondering if anybody can give me a review of them are they reputable?
After looking around I have heard that they can be slow, but how long does it usually take?

-Thanks,
Tristan
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-27-2013, 05:39 PM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2013 05:39 PM by silvoracious.)
RE: GoldMart Review?
I've seen ads for them but have never ordered from them.
After looking through their website here are my comments.

This is the bottom entry on their faq page.

What is your return policy?
All sales are final. No returns are permitted.

^So they don't guarantee their products Angry

Their shipping/insurance rates are tiered and reasonable.
Their ASE premiums are high but not outrageously high.
Their very low premiums on silver 10ozt and 100ozt bars looks GREAT!
Their gold bar premiums are good.

But all that good does not out weight buying from a company that does not guarantee their bullion.
Personally, I'll pass

All that's important is that when the music stops you have a chair.
01-27-2013, 07:33 PM
I ordered 2 ten ounce bars 12/31/12 from them and have not received them yet so....I'd pass on that site!
01-27-2013, 08:08 PM
http://www.brotherjohnf.com/forum/Thread...t=goldmart

Here is the link to the other thread. This should help..

HHeart
01-28-2013, 06:54 PM
I have had more than 10 successful purchases with Gold Mart. They are my preferred Bullion Dealer. Heart
01-28-2013, 07:48 PM
youre really big on them huh?
(01-28-2013 06:54 PM)Enjoy Jars Wrote:  I have had more than 10 successful purchases with Gold Mart. They are my preferred Bullion Dealer. Heart
Quote this message in a reply
01-29-2013, 11:15 AM
Did my first purchase, not bad at all. I like them. Will purchase from them again in the future.
01-29-2013, 05:40 PM
(01-28-2013 07:48 PM)nigerian prince Wrote:  youre really big on them huh?
(01-28-2013 06:54 PM)Enjoy Jars Wrote:  I have had more than 10 successful purchases with Gold Mart. They are my preferred Bullion Dealer. Heart

Yes sir, I am big fan. I bought a bag of quarters from them last year, requesting quarters, they mistakenly sent dimes... well i shipped them right back on their dime (pun intended) and they send me back quarters.

Easy to get on the phone, quick to answer on the Instant Communicator function, and... they were headquartered right next to me in Newport Beach, before they moved to Carson City. So I met the guys who run it. Honest and friendly...
01-30-2013, 12:22 AM
Goldmart is my preferred dealer also.I find their prices to be the lowest on the web and always have a good selection.The shipping time is about average as compared to apmex and provident in my experience.Smile
01-30-2013, 01:20 PM
I've had 14 sales with Goldmart

The only rough going was when they were in the middle of the move from CA to NV

Hard to say how much money I saved because of their awesome prices, but it was alot of money

How's the stack hanging?
02-11-2013, 11:48 AM
(01-29-2013 05:40 PM)Enjoy Jars Wrote:  
(01-28-2013 07:48 PM)nigerian prince Wrote:  youre really big on them huh?

Yes sir, I am big fan. I bought a bag of quarters from them last year, requesting quarters, they mistakenly sent dimes... well i shipped them right back on their dime (pun intended) and they send me back quarters.

Easy to get on the phone, quick to answer on the Instant Communicator function, and... they were headquartered right next to me in Newport Beach, before they moved to Carson City. So I met the guys who run it. Honest and friendly...

Im kinda gettin the feeling this is an employee of Goldmart! Sent here to pump them up & make them sound like an awesome company. That sounds like somethin a company rep would say.. Just sayin!
02-11-2013, 11:59 AM
I just received my second order from Goldmart in the mail today. I'm very pleased with service and product so I just placed my 3rd order, a tube of 2013 1 oz. Canadian Silver Wood Bison a few minutes ago.
02-11-2013, 06:39 PM
(02-11-2013 11:48 AM)cHuBByDiAz Wrote:  Im kinda gettin the feeling this is an employee of Goldmart! Sent here to pump them up & make them sound like an awesome company. That sounds like somethin a company rep would say.. Just sayin!

No he isn't. You can look at all his post and figure it out easily.

How's the stack hanging?
02-11-2013, 06:59 PM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2013 07:20 PM by Enjoy Jars.)
(pasted my order history) figured it was too much info.
02-11-2013, 09:08 PM
my brother finally got his monster box last week he ordered back in december from em but it sure was pretty when it did arrive lol
02-12-2013, 06:23 AM
(02-11-2013 09:08 PM)boyfromdixie Wrote:  my brother finally got his monster box last week he ordered back in december from em but it sure was pretty when it did arrive lol

Monster box of Maples?

How's the stack hanging?
02-12-2013, 11:37 AM
no American silver eagles 2013 Smile
02-12-2013, 06:23 PM
Nice!!

Someone I know has Two Monster boxes of Maples and Two Monster boxes of Buffalo's Big Grin

Pick one of those Monster boxes up and you realize that if you are the bugging out type, that means leaving your silver monster boxes behind (unless you bug out in a big ass truck)

Gold coins start to seem way more logical when Silver stacks get really tall.

But I'm not a bug out type of guy, I would rather sit on a stack with an AR15 and a stack of ammo as tall the stack you are guarding. Tongue

How's the stack hanging?
02-12-2013, 07:03 PM
well we don't plan on bugging out they will have to blast us out lol Confused
02-12-2013, 10:56 PM
(02-12-2013 11:37 AM)boyfromdixie Wrote:  no American silver eagles 2013 Smile

A monster box filled with Silver Eagles is quite sexy. Cool
I love sexy things. Big Grin

02-13-2013, 06:32 AM
And you can use them to weight down the back of your truck when you need more traction!

How's the stack hanging?
03-04-2013, 11:56 AM
(01-27-2013 02:48 PM)thesilvercowboy Wrote:  There prices are really really good, so I am wondering if anybody can give me a review of them are they reputable?
After looking around I have heard that they can be slow, but how long does it usually take?

-Thanks,
Tristan

OMG what a second rate operation! They received payment on Feb 19th and they make you wait 7 days AFTER YOUR CHECK CLEARS before they ship but my order should have been sent on Friday. After talking to Maria just now I find out that I must wait until they get more SAEs from their depository. Rolleyes This is totally unacceptable and I told Maria that I will never order from goldmart again.

So trying to get SAEs from goldmart with their low premium turns out to be more of a hassle than buying local or ordering from Apmex, which is top notch although their premiums are not as low as others.

03-04-2013, 05:42 PM
i don't think goldmart has a lot left to sell, done sold all the panda's. Confused
03-04-2013, 06:32 PM
But my peeve with goldmart is when an item is in stock and you order online they should deduct the order from their stock on hand and not wait until its shipping date to try to obtain what you ordered. That is so wrong. But I will be made whole by next week so I look at this experience as one I will never experience again. Live and learn. Rolleyes

GRADE C in customer service
GRADE F in their policies
That equals a D which FAILS!

03-09-2013, 09:10 PM
Today, I received my 4Th order from Goldmart. I have been paying with a personal check and receiving my orders in about 16 days. My last order was a test order for five one ounce rounds. silver prices are low and demand is high for physical so I wanted to see if their quality and processing time was acceptable for small orders. I ordered five of the sunshine minting coins with the eagle on the front and I'm pleased with the quality and service. Goldmart will send a email when the payment is received and they also send a email when they ship with the tracking number.