dailyreckoning.com.au / By Eric J. Fry / March 5th, 2013
Let’s play a little game of ‘True/Not true’. We ask the question and you answer, ‘True’ or, ‘Not true.’
1) Two police officers in Colorado lost their jobs and face felony charges for shooting an elk.
2) Two police in Washington State lost their jobs and face felony charges for shooting a man in his bed 16 times.
3) America spends more money on the TSA each year than the nation of Nicaragua earns.
4) Pubic ‘crabs’ are becoming endangered by Brazilian bikini waxes.
5) The sequester that began last Friday will cut the national debt by $85 billion this year.
6) Witches read The Daily Reckoning.
The correct answers are: True, Not true, True, True, Not true, True. This essay will focus only on the most surprising of these answers, #5. But for the sake of those who doubt our answers, we’ll provide supporting documentation.
1) True, read all about it here: Police Shoot Trophy Elk
2) Not true. Yes police shot a man in his bed 16 times, but the department determined that this use of force was ‘justified’. Police Shoot Man 16 Times.
3) True. See the nearby chart: